Makes 4 servings
Olive oil spray
1 onion, chopped
1 orange or red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1 1/4 pound ground lean meat (beef, turkey, or chicken)
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 teaspoons All-Purpose Seasoning
8 large leaves of lettuce, rinsed
1/4 cup of salsa
1. Coat a large skillet with a spritz of olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
2. Sauté the onion and pepper until softened.
3. Add the ground beef and garlic and continue sautéing until the beef is cooked through; drain.
4. Stir in the seasoning and let simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Spoon the beef mixture into the lettuce leaves.
Top each with 1 tablespoon of salsa, green onions, and cilantro.